After installing Fast ClickDirect you will find the menu in the WordPress admin area.
2. Click Add Campaign to create a new campaign.
3. Next add the link details. Give the link a title and name the URL slug. Also enter a destination for the redirect.
4. If you want to create a split test, enter another destination URL. You can enter up to 10 destinations. You can use the same destination more than once to create different split test ratios.
5. Finally choose your campaign options. You can cookie the visitor to ensure they only ever visit the same destination on repeat visits when running a split test. You can also choose to pass url parameters. Select this if you are using Fast ClickDirect to shorten affiliate links or other links which pass parameters in the url.
Once finished hit the Add Campaign button. You will be notified that the campaign has been saved.
6. When you visit the campaign list you will now see your new Fast ClickDirect campaign. From here you can copy the campaign url and use this anywhere you wish to post a link. New clicks will be recorded in the list, showing total clicks alongside uniques.